Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 1408
Like Tree600Likes
  1. #826  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by tharley46 View Post
    Rest your finger to unlock doesn't work with my phone. I've got raise to wake and rest your finger turned on. It will not let me change the rest your finger setting to default. It's either slow or slowest. When I put it on default, it'll blink 4-5 times and go back to slow. Hope they fix it.
    Mine works every time. I'm sure this is something they're working on. Make sure you report it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
  2. #827  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkisharif View Post
    Mine works every time. I'm sure this is something they're working on. Make sure you report it.
    Same here....
    nikkisharif likes this.
  3. #828  
    SaMaster14's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    482 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,916 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Anyone else notice when you hit the lock button to close the phone, it vibrates a bit - like when the vibrate/ringer is toggled on/off. Very weird - not sure if intentional
  4. #829  
    ghostface147's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,710 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
    Anyone else notice when you hit the lock button to close the phone, it vibrates a bit - like when the vibrate/ringer is toggled on/off. Very weird - not sure if intentional
    This only happened to me when it was set to have the lock sounds. After disabling that, no more vibrate.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
  5. #830  
    SaMaster14's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    482 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,916 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostface147 View Post
    This only happened to me when it was set to have the lock sounds. After disabling that, no more vibrate.
    I honestly kinda like it. I was a little surprised at first when it started happening. I'm still wondering if it's intentional or not.
  6. #831  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    I would like to see a toggle option for the lock screen. Slide to Unlock or Press home button and use rest finger for both.
  7. #832  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    I would like to see a toggle option for the bottom shaded dock on the homescreen myself. I don't like that.
  8. #833  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
    I honestly kinda like it. I was a little surprised at first when it started happening. I'm still wondering if it's intentional or not.
    There's a sound when you lock the phone when enabled so I guess adding a vibrate when it locks was along the same lines to confirm it's actually locked.
  9. #834  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
    Anyone else notice when you hit the lock button to close the phone, it vibrates a bit - like when the vibrate/ringer is toggled on/off. Very weird - not sure if intentional
    What's weird is the vibration only happens for me sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostface147 View Post
    This only happened to me when it was set to have the lock sounds. After disabling that, no more vibrate.
    I have my lock sounds disable but I still have a lock sound lol. I sent feedback about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I would like to see a toggle option for the bottom shaded dock on the homescreen myself. I don't like that.
    ^THIS.....I can't stand that
    Spencerdl likes this.
  10. #835  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
    Anyone else notice when you hit the lock button to close the phone, it vibrates a bit - like when the vibrate/ringer is toggled on/off. Very weird - not sure if intentional
    I don't get that.
  11. #836  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    So far so good. Installed the public beta on my sons phone yesterday and doing my daughters phone today. If anyone can find bugs they can for sure.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  12. #837  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
    Anyone else notice when you hit the lock button to close the phone, it vibrates a bit - like when the vibrate/ringer is toggled on/off. Very weird - not sure if intentional
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I don't get that.
    Do you have lock sounds on?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    So far so good. Installed the public beta on my sons phone yesterday and doing my daughters phone today. If anyone can find bugs they can for sure.
    Definitely. I think PB2/Dev Beta 3 is the first one that's really "safe" for those who aren't really beta types.
  13. #838  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Do you have lock sounds on?



    Definitely. I think PB2/Dev Beta 3 is the first one that's really "safe" for those who aren't really beta types.
    They are on.
  14. #839  
    SaMaster14's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    482 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,916 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    The lock vibrate has been consistent since I've downloaded beta 3. It happens both when the phone is on vibrate AND when the ringer is on. (I get a much shorter click sound now, and a small vibrate accompanies the click sound).
  15. #840  
    ahsan64's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    4 Posts

    Default iOS 10 Dev Beta 3 is Live

    I am confuse how everyone is using it as a daily driver ..Their is lag in app opening animation also in multitasking.. So irritating to eyes .. Using 6s plus..
    Reverted back to ios 9 for now..
  16. #841  
    CawlidgeHawkey's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    60 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan64 View Post
    I am confuse how everyone is using it as a daily driver ..Their is lag in app opening animation also in multitasking.. So irritating to eyes .. Using 6s plus..
    Reverted back to ios 9 for now..
    I've only experienced slight lag here and there. It's a BETA. It's not going to be perfect.
  17. #842  
    BradKamin's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    96 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Is it just me or did the Night Shift mode change with IOS 10? Before I had the option to turn on Night Shift with sunset and sunrise? I do not see that option anymore just looks like I have the option to manually set up the time.
  18. #843  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,033 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by BradKamin View Post
    Is it just me or did the Night Shift mode change with IOS 10? Before I had the option to turn on Night Shift with sunset and sunrise? I do not see that option anymore just looks like I have the option to manually set up the time.
    Mine still works sunset to sunrise.
  19. #844  
    OZsMac's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    253 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Still able to setup time or fun sunrise to Sunset.

    Settings/Display and Brightness/Night Shift/From To
  20. #845  
    BradKamin's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    96 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by OZsMac View Post
    Still able to setup time or fun sunrise to Sunset.

    Settings/Display and Brightness/Night Shift/From To
    This is the only thing that shows up under Night shift for me.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469531435.259150.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	109683

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469531447.172831.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	109684

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469531458.008902.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	109685
  21. #846  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by BradKamin View Post
    This is the only thing that shows up under Night shift for me.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469531458.008902.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	109685
    What are your time settings? Do you have date/time set automatically?

    Settings -> General -> Date & Time

    Also, check your location settings:

    Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> System Services

    Find the toggle for ‘Setting Time Zone’. Enable it if it is disabled.
  22. #847  
    BradKamin's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    96 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    What is everyone enabling on the privacy settings for locations?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469532865.066846.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	109686
  23. #848  

    Default iOS 10 Dev Beta 3 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by BradKamin View Post
    What is everyone enabling on the privacy settings for locations?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469532865.066846.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	109686
    As little as possible. It all uses battery, and most are not neccessary. How often do you use your compass?
  24. #849  
    CawlidgeHawkey's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    60 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469545303.732447.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	109689

    Just got this lovely red screen when exiting an app I use regularly. Took a hard reset to correct it.
  25. #850  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by CawlidgeHawkey View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469545303.732447.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	109689

    Just got this lovely red screen when exiting an app I use regularly. Took a hard reset to correct it.
    Is there a red wallpaper on the camera roll?
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iOS 10 GM for public. How are you liking it ?
    By Prakhar Mohan1 in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 03:01 PM
  2. iOS 10.0.1 today?
    By TLD1 in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 04:53 AM
  3. Should i upgrade my iphone 5s to ios 10?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 05:40 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:23 PM
  5. The internet hath spoken: How social media is reacting to the #AppleEvent
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions