iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

Gabebcn

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 2 is Live

I can see two new location settings now: emergency SOS and location-based suggestions

7bc31e2b68a3bd9980ab141572decd1a.png

Last edited:

Volcom45

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 2 is Live

Do any of you know, is there a way to auto default to link previews in Messages being always on? I don't want to have to "Tap to preview" every time, I want to see it already tapped. Am I missing a setting or is this the only way to see the previews so far?

lmarranzino

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site

Hope this is okay to ask here. How do the Dev Betas drop. Still kinda of new to iPhone.

Thanks and I am using Beta 2 clean install with minimal issues.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

Do any of you know, is there a way to auto default to link previews in Messages being always on? I don't want to have to "Tap to preview" every time, I want to see it already tapped. Am I missing a setting or is this the only way to see the previews so far?
This is done for security reasons. Read about Android issues with auto loading media in SMS messages.

dontjenksme

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Anyone having wi-fi issues? Mines will show connected, but will only load data once before coming extremely slow. Checked this against iOS 9 devices seems to be a bug. Wanted to know if anyone else experienced this.

dontjenksme

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Anyone having wi-fi issues? Mines will show connected, but will only load data once before coming extremely slow. Checked this against iOS 9 devices seems to be a bug. Wanted to know if anyone else experienced this.

Extremely slow then not loading at all

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Extremely slow then not loading at all

No Wi-Fi issues on my end, and I didn't have any with beta 1.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

Might pay to try a few different wireless networks, and also run a few speedtest 's just to be sure.

Like Just_Me_D, I'm not seeing any performance issues on WIFI at all with an iPhone 6S or iPad Pro 9.7".

Might be worth a shot resetting your network settings, unlikely to fix, but worth a shot.

dontjenksme

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Yea, I'm on a different wi-fi network now, loads but is still slow, I'm on a 6s plus. I'll keep troubleshooting but it doesn't appear to be the beta, thanks for the responses.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Yea, I'm on a different wi-fi network now, loads but is still slow, I'm on a 6s plus. I'll keep troubleshooting but it doesn't appear to be the beta, thanks for the responses.

As stated above, try resetting the Network Settings. Also, don't hesitate to reinstall the beta.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Well, my wifi calling is broken in this beta. That's cool, I'm on T-Mobile and with wifi calling being broken I can't take advantage of the free messaging in flight. I fly a lot for work too.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Well, my wifi calling is broken in this beta. That's cool, I'm on T-Mobile and with wifi calling being broken I can't take advantage of the free messaging in flight. I fly a lot for work too.

My wifi calling has been fine with T-Mobile on the beta.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen