iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

Pacha69

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

Airwatch has also malfunctioned, and is asking for a complete re-install. Pulled corporate mail from my device.. :(

Actually Airwatch is no longer working period. Even a complete uninstall and re-install has failed to enroll the device. So no corp email on this device until either the next update, or Airwatch fixes their Agent app so that it works with this version of beta.

Hi,

Airwatch is working fine on my iphone 6s ios 10 beta 3, corporate mails are coming true just fine.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site

The multi-tasking hang has gotten worse.. seems to do it more often than not.. was better in last version..

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site

*Sigh* Not sure what's different in my installation, but AirWatch will install the profile, and then immediately go back to the enrollment page.

Will wipe and then re-install tonight..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I have beta 2 installed but the prompt to install beta 3 hasn't arrived yet, is anyone having that issue?

Have you gone to Settings → General → Software Update to check to see if it'll grab the update?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Changing from portrait to landscape view is a lot smoother and faster, in my opinion.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 3 is Live

Was the Friends Management option, specifically, the "Remove All Game Center Friends" option, available in the Game Center settings prior to beta 3? I'm asking because I don't recall seeing it before.

IMG_1468887366.597641.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Any Bluetooth issues in beta 3?

I'm having issues with playing music through bluetooth. It tends to cut out every once in awhile. It's been like that in every beta. I submitted a bug report and apple replied back asking more questions. Appears to be an issue if you have an Apple Watch paired and it's a known issue by apple just not fixed yet.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

On holidays with the family in Palm Cove (far North Queensland), so decided to upgrade whilst at the park with my daughter (thanks Telstra Air wifi), no issues to report after a quick play. Hope that Bluetooth volume is fixed, that issue was causing me some issues.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

I'm having issues with playing music through bluetooth. It tends to cut out every once in awhile. It's been like that in every beta. I submitted a bug report and apple replied back asking more questions. Appears to be an issue if you have an Apple Watch paired and it's a known issue by apple just not fixed yet.

Did you try turning off Hey Siri? I had issues with podcasts pausing, this sorted it out for me. Haven't had a chance to test on B3.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 3 is Live

Did you try turning off Hey Siri? I had issues with podcasts pausing, this sorted it out for me. Haven't had a chance to test on B3.

I don't have it on. I don't use Siri at all so I keep it off. Its doesn't pause as other people who have hey Siri on. It's just breaks up. Also, apple has told me it's a known issue with what I'm having and states my issue is occurring with apple watches paired. When I unpaired to see if they were right, there was no issues.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Just got it installed, first thing, my wifi calling is working again. Second thing, Bluetooth volume is back to full volume for me. I will post more updates as I notice them.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I love it this far.
Widgets work, multi tasking seems better than beta 2, let alone beta 1.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2