- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
How can we request roaming profiles for iOS 10?
Typically you would want different or fewer apps to have access to the cellular network when roaming compared to in your home network, and how can we control that? The only way I have found so far is to manually change which apps have access to the cellular network by each app, and for some of us that's quite a few..
It would be helpful with a few roaming profiles, say a profile for business travel and another for leisure as an example.
You may want to download just about everything when in your home network, but when traveling you may want to restrict it to ensure the roaming charges doesn't sting too bad..
- Best AnswerApr 06 2016 | 10:06 am EDT
Simple... restrict AppStore & iTunes downloads to wifi only.
- 04-06-2016, 10:06 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 11:18 AM
- By iSRS in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2016, 11:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 11:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2016, 09:10 AM