iOS 10 - Too Soon?

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I think that would be a good feature. It's possible on Android, and perhaps BB and Windows Mobile OS's.

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
dark mode.
Native app choice.
Real Widgets.
Removable apple apps.
A real swipe keyboard.
No auto arrange on icons. let me put the apps where I want them.
a new look that isn't flat boring static wall of icons.

What I will get out of that list. Zero. Apple will add a few minor gimmicks and call it reinventing the phone OS. Innovation... blah blah blah....

I love iOS, but dam I am ready for iOS of the future, something New and refreshed, because right now its down right boring.

IanRip

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
With the speed of the unlock on the new touch ID, the lock screen is dead, so I think the future is swipe to the left or spotlight etc.
Hiding app's is a must.

johnalex918

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
When Apple will undoubtedly unveil its next ios version of the mobile operating system. Then i have compiled best ]iOS 10 features wishlist and sharing here with you.
1. Pre-install Apps Handling- Apple is integrated with numerous pre-installed apps. While it is a good thing, the negative point is Apple provides no option to delete such apps.
2. Customize Control Center- Fans are expecting to shift app with another useful icon in the iOS since in the previous operating system
3. Improve Contacts Management- It seems quite strange that we, Apple users, are not able to create groups of contacts.
4. Improved Health Kit and Health App- It has covered the basics well with individual graphic progression report. In iOS 10 Apple should take a step further and include pie charts for breakdowns of entire groups
5. Support- If Apple wants to market as a tablet for professionals and as a laptop replacement, having multiple user support is a must. ios10news.com/

brunetmj

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
1) ability to remove Apple stock Apps
2) some complications for the lock screen and wallpaper.
3) more control/choice over control centre items.

szymunk

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping that Siri finally learns polish and... News app will become avaliable for Poland, do you guys use it?

+999 for night mode

D13H4RD2L1V3

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
There needs to be more stuff that takes advantage of the iPad Pro. Simply put, here are some that I'd put.

1) Floating windows not just for video but for supported apps too.
2) Floating bubbles throughout the UI that act as shortcuts to open apps so they can be opened quickly without using the recent apps menu
3) More features for the Apple Pencil

mphillips828

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
With 3D Touch phones iOS 10 could make use of it better...mainly on the Control Center 3D Press on any of the icons for settings to activate that section in the settings app or open the context menu with options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3XDYJmhPBs

Would LOVE to have Reminders sync to the Calendar app with ability to check off the reminder within the Calendar app.
Night/Dark mode would be awesome.
Swipe Keyboard would be a welcomed addition

dezzers107

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I would like to see more access to photo data and editing built into the photo app on iOS devices. I want to be able to add simple things like descriptions, locations, and tagging like I can in the photos on OS my MacBook. I don't want to have to use a 3rd party app. If I could do that editing I would probably just stick with iPads and forgo laptops all together!

Has anyone heard any rumblings that might be available in iOS10 ?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm personally hoping we start seeing a true departure and separation between our phones and our tablets. Something that will truly set them apart so the iPads no longer feel like larger iPhones at times. File management, desktop version of iTunes, mouse/trackpad support, desktop grade application support.

I'd love for them to really put a lot of effort behind the iPad Pro line of devices. These are 800+ dollar devices so they should function like them. I love my Pro but I'd love for them to truly distinguish it.

Can't think of much I'd like to see on my phone. I currently enjoy it. Not sure what more they can do. I'd love if they allowed me to download music from anywhere rather than being limited on where I can download songs. In browser downloading support maybe?

Bob Garon

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I would love for them to involved a SWIPE of some sort for the stock keyboard. That's really the only thing it's missing besides perhaps a number row and a long press of the button to get the special character.

Posted via iPhone SE on T-Mobile

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner