My Introduction

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I'm a long time Mac user going back to 1984 when I bought a 512K "Fat" Mac. Mostly I've kept to the Apple camp since then, with occasional forays into Windows or, more rarely, Linux. I'm recently returned from a five-year fling with Windows 8-8.1-10 devices and feel relief to be back "home".

This seems a reasonably friendly and polite forum and since my previous regular forum haunt isn't particularly gracious to a turncoat like me, especially if it's a defection to detested Apple, I'm looking for a new place to hang out.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Warm welcome to iMore @Tinkernaught 😃

I'm sure you will find a lot of the members here are very nice to chat with. As long as you have a love for tech you will fit in nicely. Thanks for signing up and hope to see you around the forums!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Welcome @Tinkernaught You'll notice we have a WIDE audience here. Personally I own many Apple products, iMac, Mac Book, iPad Pro, iPhone 7 Plus, BUT also a Xiaomi Mi Mix, Moto Z Force (and soon BlackBerry KEYone), and a Lumia 950. At work I use a Windows 7 PC and I support Win XP to Win 10.

Last edited: