New to iMore. Just joined today.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I just joined iMore today. My name is Valerie and I hope to learn a lot here. I am starting from scratch because my husband Don used to do everything connected with the computers and phones. Everything we have is Apple. So if my questions seem stupid I apologize in advance. I am very much looking forward to being a part of this community. Thanks.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask questions, between all of us here any question you have should be able to be answered in a timely manner and we're always happy to help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Forums, and thank you for introducing yourself...

Last edited:

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Warm welcome to iMore @4mywife (Valerie) :D

So if my questions seem stupid I apologize in advance. I am very much looking forward to being a part of this community. Thanks.

As i say to everyone who says this. There are no stupid questions and everyone has to start somewhere. So don't be shy to ask 'stupid questions' The members here are nevr nice and will definitely help out with anything you need :)

Hope to see you around the forums!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi Valerie! I'm Kathleen. Welcome to iMore Glad to have you here!

Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's the purpose of a forum!

Enjoy your stay!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Greetings and salutations. Welcome to iMore. We're glad you're here.

Please join in the conversations. And if you get stuck on something, post a question in the Ask A Question section. :rotfl:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Valerie. Ask as many questions that you want, that's what we're here for. Enjoy the site and your Apple devices.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Thank you Robert. I am looking forward to learning a lot on here. I used to be pretty good on computers because I was a legal secretary. But it has been 20 years since I did that. So it is like I am starting from scratch.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Thank you kataran. I look forward to posting and receiving lots of advice as I start my journey into the world of Apple computers and phones.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Thank you so much for being so welcoming. This is all new to me. My husband used to do all of this for me. Now I need to learn it all for myself. So I will be asking lots of questions. I am very excited to be here.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Thank you Ledsteplin for being so welcoming. I know I am going to like being a part of this site. I need to start from scratch as far as my Apple computers and my iPhone 6 go. My husband used to take of all that stuff and now I will be doing it. So I am going to need a lot of help. If you have any advice or forums to recommend please let me know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro