I guess I need a new email address!

Floridadomer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Why do you have to use iTunes to move files around? What type of files are we talking about? Maybe we can help. I use google drive and Microsoft One Drive to move files like excel, word, PDF, etc...

I should have said pictures. I tried to move and delete some pictures that had been synced with itunes and couldn't without having to come back to the laptop and do it that way.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I should have said pictures. I tried to move and delete some pictures that had been synced with itunes and couldn't without having to come back to the laptop and do it that way.

Oh ok. If it helps you going forward, I back all my photos up to Google Photos. The app works great on the iPhone and it makes it very easy to access pictures from anywhere. I prefer it over the Apple Photos app. I use both but I trust google for backing them up. I don't have a Mac so that may play into my choices too.

Enjoy your phone. While I'm not all in on Apple at this point, I do enjoy the iPhone a lot. Oh and my AirPods. I love my AirPods. Lol.

Floridadomer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Oh ok. If it helps you going forward, I back all my photos up to Google Photos. The app works great on the iPhone and it makes it very easy to access pictures from anywhere. I prefer it over the Apple Photos app. I use both but I trust google for backing them up. I don't have a Mac so that may play into my choices too.

Enjoy your phone. While I'm not all in on Apple at this point, I do enjoy the iPhone a lot. Oh and my AirPods. I love my AirPods. Lol.

Thank you. I just installed Google photos but it is not syncing any of my folders. I also tried adding a new folder on my PC and those pictures aren't showing up on my phone.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Welcome. I came from Android and Samsung and am not looking back.
I know how you feel because I do miss some customizing. But its functions and benefits make up for a lot of the things I can't do on iOS

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2