trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
My name is Tiffany and I've been a member for quite a while but am just now getting active with the new iMore Forums app.

Relatively new Apple convert after years of lusting after and railing against Apple devices.

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Also a question about moderation: do you have to have a certain level of trust to not have to wait to have your comments approved by mods?

Anyway, hi!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Howdy Tiffany! Welcome to iMore! Been a member for a while so I can't recall re: your question about comment approval but I'm certain a mod will be along very soon and can answer that for you.

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

I was also an iPhone basher but I mended my ways

Enjoy and Post Often

I was definitely heavy into Android at one point but just couldn't get it to work as well as I wanted. Didn't really want to flash a million different ROMs for smooth functionality. Just wanted to get work done.

Glad to be with Apple.

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Howdy Tiffany! Welcome to iMore! Been a member for a while so I can't recall re: your question about comment approval but I'm certain a mod will be along very soon and can answer that for you.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll check back to see if the mods answer.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
A Warm welcome to iMore Tiffany @trw1602 :D

Regarding the moderation of your comments, i think after you have made 10 or 15 quality comments you are then free to post. Don't quote me on that haha. I think you also need to make 10 or 15 comments before you are allowed to post any links or attachments :)

Hope to see you around the forums. If you have any questions don't be shy. The members here are very helpful :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711