ProCamera App

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone,

On behalf of ProCamera I’ll try and respond to questions that may arise in regard to the app or it’s functionalities. At ProCamera we noticed many people either look for features that our app provides or have specific questions about the app that are posted in forums like iMore. Wherever I can help you’ll hear from me :)

Lindy

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ProCamera!

Ill take a quick look at your App sometime this week. I quite like my stock camera App at the moment but maybe there are a couple features that could sway me into downloading :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome, Lindy! I've been using ProCamera for several years. I use it as my default camera. I have one issue. The time/date stamp had shown 12 hour time. It's what I prefer. When I updated to iOS 9, it changed to 24 hour time. I haven't found a way to get it back to 12 hour time. Is there any way to give us a choice in the app's settings? Most people in the US use 12 hour time.

Last edited:

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I do have a question related to slow motion video. Interface is not quite intuitive to use, any plans to make it easier?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

I have been using your app for a few years now and really like what it has done for my photos. Keep up the great work! Enjoy the site and post often! :)

ProCamera App

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Welcome to iMore!

Please take a moment to review our Community Rules & Guidelines and App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Thanks!

I was looking for developer rules, thanks for sharing!

Welcome, Lindy! I've been using ProCamera for several years. I use it as my default camera. I have one issue. The time/date stamp had shown 12 hour time. It's what I prefer. When I updated to iOS 9, it changed to 24 hour time. I haven't found a way to get it back to 12 hour time. Is there any way to give us a choice in the app's settings? Most people in the US use 12 hour time.

We use the iOS provided date format for the time/date stamp.
In the iOS Settings app > General > Date & Time > 24 hours can be switched on and off.
This affects the date and time stamp in ProCamera as well.

Hello, I do have a question related to slow motion video. Interface is not quite intuitive to use, any plans to make it easier?

Good question. I’ll share this wish with our developers, see if it can be simplified (can’t make any promises though, but there are plans to do a complete overhaul of video mode; probably later this year).
If you have any specific user questions feel free to contact us through the in-app support option, we’ll be happy to answer all your questions.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

I was looking for developer rules, thanks for sharing!

We use the iOS provided date format for the time/date stamp.
In the iOS Settings app > General > Date & Time > 24 hours can be switched on and off.
This affects the date and time stamp in ProCamera as well.

Good question. I’ll share this wish with our developers, see if it can be simplified (can’t make any promises though, but there are plans to do a complete overhaul of video mode; probably later this year).
If you have any specific user questions feel free to contact us through the in-app support option, we’ll be happy to answer all your questions.

Yes, I have done that. But it remains on 24 hour time. I'm not the only one. Others experience this as well.

ProCamera App

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Yes, I have done that. But it remains on 24 hour time. I'm not the only one. Others experience this as well.

Hi Ledsteplin,

We found that this bug occurs when in iOS settings > General > Language & Region > Region is set to United States.
Our developers will address this issue, thanks for pointing it out!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh