Hello, a joiner from the other side

nappalonia

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Good to see that a lot more people (coming from BB) favour iOS before android :)
I wanted an alternative OS, to android and iOS came to mind 1st, so far so good.
It was worth the switch I have to say :D but I still kept around my Bold (as mentioned earlier) as a secondary phone,
which is more of an emotional choice as that was my first smartphone (1st BB also) :D

I am also a former BB user since 2007. I finally bought a 6splus Ocotber 2015 and have not looked back. Although I still have the Passport to use for work related emails via wifi. Never thought I would be an ios fan, now I have iPhone, new MBP 2016 and AW s2 :huh:

I did give Android a try for about a week and hated it, and no intereset in blackberrydroids. I like how all my devices connect together, it's brilliant.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I am also a former BB user since 2007. I finally bought a 6splus Ocotber 2015 and have not looked back. Although I still have the Passport to use for work related emails via wifi. Never thought I would be an ios fan, now I have iPhone, new MBP 2016 and AW s2 :huh:

I did give Android a try for about a week and hated it, and no intereset in blackberrydroids. I like how all my devices connect together, it's brilliant.

It's kind of like an addiction, or virus. Once you start getting Apple products you don't stop! I now have an iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Pro, MacBook 2016, and iMac 2015. And I recently had an iPad mini, iPhone 6 Plus, and 2013 Mac Book Pro! (those have been sold) OH almost forgot I have an Apple watch!

I've gotten the family involved too, just bought an iPhone 6 for Mom, and an iPhone 5S for my niece. Dad's looking at a 6S Plus (gonna FINALLY give up his Priv!)

LeviV8

Jan 28, 2017
Visit site
It's kind of like an addiction, or virus. Once you start getting Apple products you don't stop! I now have an iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Pro, MacBook 2016, and iMac 2015. And I recently had an iPad mini, iPhone 6 Plus, and 2013 Mac Book Pro! (those have been sold) OH almost forgot I have an Apple watch!

I've gotten the family involved too, just bought an iPhone 6 for Mom, and an iPhone 5S for my niece. Dad's looking at a 6S Plus (gonna FINALLY give up his Priv!)

I'm starting to feel this, the other day I was browsing for some iPad and MacBooks, just out of curiousity.. :rolleyes:

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, I am a ambassador on the CB forums and I try be be active on iMore. I also own a iPhone 7 plus and a Blackberry Priv and will probably buy the new Mercury when it comes out. Enjoy the site.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner