Soon to be an iphone user!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Forums......As for switching from Android to the iPhone, there will be a small adjustment period, but when it's all said and done, I think you will appreciate the iPhone for what it is and for what it can do.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
As a recovering Androidholic, here is some advice. Be Patient. Moving from one ecosystem or OS, takes an adjustment period. There are some things you will miss about Android. I miss the back button. I loathe not having one. Yes I am used to not having one but still miss it.

You will be so happy with how stable the iPhone is. One year into your ownership you will notice that it doesn't bog down (lag) like Android devices do. No bloatware and the iPhone will feel like a premium device in your hand. Albeit a little heavier but beautiful nonetheless.

Enjoy and there are many wise forum members here that will answer any and all of your questions as they have for me.

Welcome to iMore.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
As a recovering Androidholic, here is some advice. Be Patient. Moving from one ecosystem or OS, takes an adjustment period. There are some things you will miss about Android. I miss the back button. I loathe not having one. Yes I am used to not having one but still miss it.

You will be so happy with how stable the iPhone is. One year into your ownership you will notice that it doesn't bog down (lag) like Android devices do. No bloatware and the iPhone will feel like a premium device in your hand. Albeit a little heavier but beautiful nonetheless.

Enjoy and there are many wise forum members here that will answer any and all of your questions as they have for me.

Welcome to iMore.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, you will be fine as long as you go into it with a open mind not trying to compare it to your android phones you have had in the past.

verks

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
Thank you all for the warm welcoming! Now i have to decide to get the 128 or the 256 gig

The 7 or the 7 plus?

Welcome. I'm a phoneaholic. I switch back and forth monthly. Love them both. Just give it time, you will enjoy the smoothness and the lil animations that just make U smile. Again time is important as the settings and interactions take some getting use to.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello, ive been an android user for 6 to 7 years its time to try a different interface..i hope i don't regret it.

Welcome to iMore NewYorkChic!

It's definitely going to be weird at first, since things are quite different but give it a couple weeks and I'm sure you will grow to love the new interface. What iPhone did you choose? :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh