Intro from a Lurker

anon(10004440)

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I've been lurking around since last spring some time, signed up for an account in August while continuing to lurk about. Thought I should do some "official" intro before finally posting anything.

I've been messing around with tech since high school, dabbling in a bit of this and that for the last 15 years or so. I built several PCs during the Intel P4 and Window XP days. Turned to Apple and OSX in 2010 when the 2010 Mac Mini was released. (Still using said Mac Mini.) Added a 2010 MacBook Pro a couple of years later. Possibly looking for a new Mini next time they are updated, but hard to justify when the current still works great for me and I'm looking more down the iPad for primary computer route. I've had an iPad 1, iPad 2 and my current iPad Mini 3. Looking to definitely purchase an iPad Pro when the next generation is released.

My mobile life started with a 2nd generation iPod touch before moving to a iPhone 4, then 4S, 5 and to my current 5S. Haven't found a good reason to upgrade to a new model yet but it is coming. Maybe with the next generation iPhone SE or iPhone 7S/8, whatever it is called.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal