Can I change my username

sjsharksfan39

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Hello all

I'm new here but all my devices are apple oriented. I also started listening to the podcast, which is a pretty good show. I was just wondering if I can change my username. I think I registered years ago but would like to go by a different name if I could.

Thanks.

sjsharksfan39

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. Still trying to get used to the forum. Is there a help/FAQ section any place?

In terms of a real introduction, I've been using Apple products since I got an Ipod years ago. I realized that being in the ecosystem made it hard to really get out, so I ended up switching from Android and now I have an Iphone SE (Love it) and the Ipad Pro (Hard to type without the keyboard). I also recently bought a Honda Accord and have been getting used to Apple Car Play. It's good so far but man I wish Apple would improve Siri a lot. There are some days when I feel like Siri doesn't understand your most basic commands.

Anyway, I'm from the Bay Area (15 minutes north of Apple as a matter of fact) and work as a custodian at a school district. I'm a huge fan of Podcasts (Is there a place to talk about Podcasts here), as well as a big Bay Area sports fan (Sharks, Warriors, Giants, 49ers, even though they suck). I've been reading Imore for a while now as I think this is the best site for Apple News and updates. I just started listening to the podcast this week and I was wondering if there has been an episode where they talk about Apple Car Play. Would love to find out more tricks and tips about it, mainly to work with it and be safe driving at the same time.

It's good to be here and I hope to post often.

srkmagnus

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

You may have already found the help you needed, but if not, here is a good place to start: Site Discussion - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

Guides and How-To's can be found here: Guides & How-To Articles - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

Help can also be found throughout the site in the various forums. Look at the stickies in any particular forum topic for good help or things that you may want to be aware of. Enjoy the site and don't hesitate to ask for assistance if anything comes up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner