Hello there, i'm an Independent Devloper

LastSparks

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello my name is Gabriel , i'm 22 year old from Italy. In the first year of high school i decided that would have been awesome to make my own games... so i bought a couple of books, then a couple more. 2 years flown away and i was still looking around for books. I decided to start with something simple, and what's simpler than a space shooter i said?
So High Space born and later Save The Penguin. It took my about 5 years!! And here i am, when everything is almost in place. The games only need testers right now!

I am very exited to show you all , my games but i'm afraid i can't until i grow my forum account.. is that correct?

Thanks,

ps. i would really appreciate if some kind mod could add a E in the title .. :D
Gabriel

LastSparks

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the immediate reply!
I'm sorry, i've red those topic now, but i've already submitted a thread in iPhone games with a video and screenshots like 10 minutes ago!
It will be added when i will meet the requirements or should i submit again then?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the immediate reply!
I'm sorry, i've red those topic now, but i've already submitted a thread in iPhone games with a video and screenshots like 10 minutes ago!
It will be added when i will meet the requirements or should i submit again then?

Welcome to iMore.

Enjoy the site and post often. :) I have sent you a PM.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73