I'm back on iMore...

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I was using iPhone 6 Plus in the past. Everyday I visit iMore...

But out of curiosity, I could not resist temptation to go back Android TouchWiz with the buff up S7 Edge..

Having try S7 Edge... I do miss my silver iPhone 6 Plus. When I'm outside, so many iPhone user.. lol..

Finally when iPhone 7 Plus launch.. I register my interest and later on manage to get my hand on Jet Black Plus on 10 Oct.

S7 Edge does have frequent freeze and app crash. One thing good is the food mode camera shot. So detailed and good Low light.

But now I'm back on 7 Plus.

The screen is a beauty too. Better camera shot too. Watching video is good enough.

Love iOS and App Store apps.

I do not have to waste more time customising now. Minimalist.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back!
I used to be a huge phone nut. I would change phones every other month it seemed like. From iPhones and Android devices (HTC, Motorola, Samsung). When the iPhone 6 released I cut back on my switching. When the 6S released I stopped completely. I honestly haven't had a desire to go back to Android for any reason. Sure, there are features that I'd like to be moved to iOS but not enough to go through the motions of switching mobile operating systems. I imagine I'd find my way back here like you did sooner than later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl