Photo transfers

Tim1954

Trusted Member
Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Mrs Tim got a new iPhone and we want to get her pics from old iPhone to new. The whole process has been a nightmare, settings up new device, passwords not recognised and a host of other obstacles!
The latest is trying to get her 2000 pics off the old device... I can't get to laptop, ipad, other iPhone... We have painfully sent some using some WiFi app but you have to tick each pic individually, and then on the new device put into albums one at a time! It's a tedious and frustrating process... When I get new Android device if takes me around two hours to have it identical to the superseded one! I'm over it now....

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Mrs Tim got a new iPhone and we want to get her pics from old iPhone to new. The whole process has been a nightmare, settings up new device, passwords not recognised and a host of other obstacles!
The latest is trying to get her 2000 pics off the old device... I can't get to laptop, ipad, other iPhone... We have painfully sent some using some WiFi app but you have to tick each pic individually, and then on the new device put into albums one at a time! It's a tedious and frustrating process... When I get new Android device if takes me around two hours to have it identical to the superseded one! I'm over it now....

Now that you have the new device where it originally was, you should perform a iCloud backup and if the device has to be replaced in the future, you can simply perform the restore function and your device will be back to where it originally was.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

You can use AirDrop to transfer all the photos using Bluetooth. It's fast and it will put the photos into your camera Roll automatically

Queena Yang

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
You can sync contacts with email or social media apps like Facebook, Twitter.
On two iPhones:
Go to Settings > Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Choose Add Account > Choose Google Gmail > Enter your account info > Tap Next > Turn on Mail, Contacts and Calendars.

Go to Settings > Find Facebook, Twitter or other social media apps > Sign in with your account > Turn on Contacts and Calendar.

Hope this can help ypu

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh