New iOS dev

labsii

Banned
Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I am working on a new iOS app and would like to be a part of this great community.

My obsession was always UX and I've made previously some fairly respectable apps (one was in the Best of 2014 collection in the Windows Store). I am a little late to iOS ship mostly because till this/last year Apple didn't have any official support for my country consumers/developers. But now I hope to make it up with one great app.

Last edited by a moderator:

labsii

Banned
Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! PM sent.

Just to avoid confusion, I wrote here something about my beta app but moderator advised me to move that to developers/beta testing forum, so this above was reply to that text that doesn't exist now. Probably my fault, I've just read the rules in this forum that say you can post anything, but I guess there are some other rules I have skipped.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just to avoid confusion, I wrote here something about my beta app but moderator advised me to move that to developers/beta testing forum, so this above was reply to that text that doesn't exist now. Probably my fault, I've just read the rules in this forum that say you can post anything, but I guess there are some other rules I have skipped.

No, you cannot post "anything" in the forums. Threads and posts not in accordance with our rules and guidelines, as well as in accordance with common decency, will not be tolerated........ Since you're a developer, the Community Rules & Guidelines state the following:

"We encourage all companies, developer and service providers to engage in our forums. However, we kindly ask that in addition to posting links to any products or services you offer, you support these threads by answering questions, giving updates, and providing timely advise when appropriate. Long story short - engage with the members in our forums!...."

In addition,

"Blatant spammers looking to shamelessly promote and drop links will be banned immediately. Our moderation teams endeavour to differentiate between spammers and legitimate companies/individuals looking to engage in our forums. If you?re a legitimate company, individual or service provider looking to get in touch with our community, we encourage you to become a productive member of our community. In this case, posting of links is fine (actually encouraged), but we ask that you support our membership by answering questions, giving updates, and providing timely advice when appropriate.

For more information, or if you would like to promote or advertise your products or services, please contact our Community Manager James Falconer at james at mobilenations.com."

Again, welcome to iMore and thank you again for introducing yourself to the community. Take care.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Enjoy the site and post often!
smile.png

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal