- 07-23-2016, 10:55 AM #26
- 07-23-2016, 11:30 AM #27
Re: iPhone 5C here
The one time I dropped the 5C was ironic because I was at the mall at the Apple place behind the official 5C case for it and the device pounced about 5 feet across the floor. If this was the 5S with the glass upper and bottom on the back it would've shattered no doubt. At that moment I was quite happy with polycarbonate!
- 07-23-2016, 01:23 PM #29
- 07-23-2016, 05:42 PM #31
- 07-23-2016, 06:59 PM #32
iPhone 5C here
My dream would be if they made the 5C from the same rubbery silicone around the outer edges as the official Apple cases because I like minimal bulk if possible.
My Blackberry 9900 is a perfect example of this. The rubber outer ring keeps it planted in your hands, even if jogging and no case is really necessary.
Last edited by Ralph Morgotch; 07-26-2016 at 05:35 PM.
- 07-26-2016, 02:58 PM #34
- 07-26-2016, 05:38 PM #36
- By MB64 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 41Last Post: 08-10-2016, 11:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 11Last Post: 07-11-2016, 10:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2016, 06:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2016, 05:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2016, 04:13 PM