Bonjour. Old/New apple users coming on board here.

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
Well, My wife and I have been using Microsoft products for the past few years. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the promise of apps, hardware etc. after rebooting 7, 8, 8.1, and now 10. We are DONE. We are getting 2 new iPhone 6s. I am getting a 64gb plus and my wife is getting a 64gb s. I am excited to have the large app catalog, as well as any accessory I could imagine. Like a waterproof case for my phone so I can use it as nav/topo on my adventure motorcycle and in my Jeep and UTV. plus a multitude of home automation stuff.

I am not sure if we will replace our computing products yet or not. I am open to having a Imac and MacBook again. I had it all once before and sold it as I did not like the OS.

We will see again.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! :) I think you'll like having Apple products -- make sure to stick around and ask questions as needed, and participate in conversations as you learn your device(s)

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
As I said in your thread, welcome! It's cool to see you here. It's nice to just have things "work" for you rather than fighting to have them work.