Hi, I'm Kenny!

kehnee

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I've been a web developer now for the past 6 years but recently decided to explore the world of apps. I'm LOVING it. I found iMore through Android Central. Late last year I had an idea that I couldn't shake about a puzzle game. It's taken longer than I wanted it to but it's finally done. I don't know the rules about posting app names as a newbie so I don't want to risk being booted out. But I will say making games is a new undertaking for me. I realize I know very little. So I'm hoping this forum will be a learning resource for me. From participation to criticisms to advise to testing etc., I am willing to learn. And I'm believing this forum will be more than willing to teach.

Oh, I'm an iPhone lover. Have a 4. Use a 6. Thinking of going up to a 6+. 70% of my computers/gadgets are IOS devices. 😊

Thanks for your time.
Kenny

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing yourself, Kenny, and thank you for joining the iMore Community. Having said that, please take a moment to peruse the Community Rules & Guidelines and the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines to ensure a pleasant forum experience. Take care...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR