Hi nice to meet you all :)

Marcin Dabrowsky

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone.

A little about myself. I love electronics, ALL electronics.

I am most into mobile devices.

I started out with flip phones back in the day and nokia bar phones. Ran a cellular store in my youth (34 now).
Currently employed running a big auto Dealership department.

I dabbled into android in 2011 and stuck with it until 2014. I had every possible flagship put out.
This includes phones and tablets.
In 2014 I got into blackberry again after years and years and was using both on and off.
I was always anti-apple but I decided that I was just being a closed minded fool and In mid 2015 I got into Apple's products.

I had an iPhone 6 Plus.
Then I bought several iPad air 2s.

Also used 4 or 5 different windows phone 8 and now windows 10 mobile phones (worst in my opinion) on and off.

Also had a surface pro 2, 3 and a 4 until recently. Wife still uses the 3 for her real estate work.

In the meantime had countless other windows laptops and 2 in ones.

Currently rocking an iPhone 6s Plus (converted my wife too) as well an an Apple Watch, an iPad Pro 12.9 with a pen, and a MacBook Pro 13 (and recently sold a 15").

Also using (depending on what day I feel like what) a Blackberry Passport, and a Blackberry Priv.

As you can see I am a lover of all things that have electricity running through them.

In my honest opinion, I believe Apple has the nicest features and most usability in today's world.
I am pretty hardcore anti Google and only reason I use Priv is because I appreciate the hardware.
I gave up trying to explain to others why Apple charges more for hardware instead of android based devices who use user data for profit instead.
After the recent Apple vs FBI events, I have developed a massive respect for Apple and their values.

Of all the OS systems I've used, I believe the most polished and best all around pleasant experience comes from Blackberry's BB10, which sadly just got all but canned. The app gap killed the ultimate workhorse... but oh well, tis' life!

Glad to be on this side of the isle and hopefully I will make some friends and learn some things from everyone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice