A long returned user!

Oliver Newell

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Helllo iUsers! Gosh that sounds cheesy.

So i bought myself an iPad air 2, as my windows laptop i have had 2 and a half years had its touchscreen smashed. In fairness it was a very nice machine. HP Spectre 13 3000 ea to be exact. SSD, HD Touchscreen, aluminium chassis and so on. I took a quick dislike to it when windows 10 was installed on it. I got used to and actually like windows 8.1. So the screen smashing was a good excuse to get a macbook pro, which is phenomenal.

I am a returning user to iOS, having had the first gen iPad in like 2010 which i loved a lot. That was running iOS 3 i think, you used to have to kick start them with itunes!

I love my iPad air 2. Was on an in-store discount, ?80 off. Got a 64 GB model for ?380!

Ahh, put it this way. I dont care what anyone says about iOS, iphones or any apple products - they just work. They are beautifully made, UI is so pretty and makes sense, its reliable, stable and very quick.

So yeah. My next phone is going to be the next iPhone. I currently have the OnePlus2 which is okay, doesn't deserve the hype to be honest.

So yeah! Hope I stay here a long time :)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro