Hello....again...begrudgingly back from WPCentral

Great deal

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Well well, full circle....

Several years ago I was all in with Apple products, iPhone4s, iPad, iPod, iPod nano, Macbook Pro.....I launched a business and realised the high walls and incompatibility to play nice with other eco systems that 95% of the world uses was a deal breaker..ditched Apple, hated MS and went with Android/Google....few years later the Google Machines dirty tricks and underhanded data theft emerged and adi?s muchachos...went all in with MS...So far as business goes it will remain MS for now and for the future. So far as Mobile goes, im tired of being a MS guinea pig, W10M is very far from Windows 8 when thier was hope.

Well I need a new mobile and iPhone 7 will be the one, I still hate Apple and its high walled protectionism, however its (today) the best of a bad bunch IMO.

Great deal

May 31, 2014
Visit site
BB is dead IMO - my first devices were BB and they were great :) then the self destruct button was pressed....im not saying you lot are the best of a bad bunch, more aiming at the tech companies, im sure we would get along just fine :)

Great deal

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Thank you :D will be getting the iPhone 7 when its out...will it be waterproof?, will it have no 3.5mm jack and be superthin? will it (maybe not) have an OLED screen? :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Yeah but there are tad older models not on Android ;)

Best of the bunch IMHO is the BB Passport or Z30 if you prefer without keyboard. :)

BUT you can't go wrong getting an iPhone. :) Have an iPhone 6 Plus myself and will likely get a 7 Plus. ;) (Yes I also have a BlackBerry Priv)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I did the Apple-Android-Blackberry cha-cha, too... And I'm back with Apple, too, lol. I am now on 100% Apple ecosystem and it's working really well, but only since IOS 8. Prior to that, there were a lot of issues.

randally

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Thank you :D will be getting the iPhone 7 when its out...will it be waterproof?, will it have no 3.5mm jack and be superthin? will it (maybe not) have an OLED screen? :)

Officially there is no information on the iPhone 7. Everything you asked about is rumored. So do NOT make assumptions or decisions now.

What specifically were you not able to do with Apple products that made it a deal-breaker for you? FWIW I know many businesses that are run solely on Apple products or mixed environments.

Randall