Hello....again...begrudgingly back from WPCentral

Great deal

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Officially there is no information on the iPhone 7. Everything you asked about is rumored. So do NOT make assumptions or decisions now.

What specifically were you not able to do with Apple products that made it a deal-breaker for you? FWIW I know many businesses that are run solely on Apple products or mixed environments.

Randall

I used GTD (Getting things done) methodology, back then I tried every GTD app and system and used 2 connectors to make it work with PC, one went down and I lost syncing. The business world is 90% Microsoft, Apple has no intention to target that sector, they are consumer focussed. In my company I look at hundreds of CV's in word format every day, I also had issues back then with the Mac Office suite designed by a bunch of amateurs which completely screwed the formatting up, no idea what its like now though, I wouldn't change anything in the business side.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I used GTD (Getting things done) methodology, back then I tried every GTD app and system and used 2 connectors to make it work with PC, one went down and I lost syncing. The business world is 90% Microsoft, Apple has no intention to target that sector, they are consumer focussed. In my company I look at hundreds of CV's in word format every day, I also had issues back then with the Mac Office suite designed by a bunch of amateurs which completely screwed the formatting up, no idea what its like now though, I wouldn't change anything in the business side.

Woah! It is the other way aroud, for me.
At work, we have Windows computers. I know why they are called like that.. It's because you want to throw them out of windows.

Business wise, I have my MacBook Air for inventory and email/social media while I am in my office and my iPad Mini 4 to do transactions and email/social media while away. They work flawlessly!

To each their own, I guess ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh