I am Rob, game developer for life. Originally coming from Flash but now I'm on the "good side"
Last year I've started coding games with Unity, then I got an Apple TV Dev Kit and learned to (kinda) natively develop games with xCode and Swift.
- 12-08-2015, 10:53 AM #2
- 12-08-2015, 11:37 AM #3
- 12-08-2015, 11:41 AM #4
- 12-08-2015, 02:32 PM #5
- 12-08-2015, 03:55 PM #6
- 12-09-2015, 12:26 PM #8
You're more than welcome to post your app, just read and follow the guidelines and you're good to go:
Attention Developers: Read this before posting here! Attention Developers: Read this before posting here!
- 12-09-2015, 01:36 PM #9
Re: Hi iMore
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.
As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.
Thanks and again glad to have you here
- 12-10-2015, 10:09 PM #10
- 12-18-2015, 02:22 PM #11
- 12-18-2015, 02:28 PM #12
- 01-02-2016, 12:22 PM #13
- By Andy Marie in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-02-2016, 12:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2015, 10:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2015, 08:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2015, 08:30 AM