Why hello there, fellow iUsers!
Some of you may know me from Android Central as a frequent user in the forums and comments.
I'm relatively new-ish to iMore, but have been using iDevices since 2009, starting with the 2nd generation iPod touch.
Current iDevices include the 3rd-generation Retina iPad, iPhone 4S with a broken Wi-Fi chip and an iPad Pro that is set to join the party this Christmas.
I'm eager to see how the community is like, and I can't wait to share my thoughts and opinions with ya'll!
(If you wanna know, my current phone is an LG G4)
- 11-16-2015, 07:22 PM #2
- 11-16-2015, 07:23 PM #3
- 11-16-2015, 07:52 PM #5
- 11-16-2015, 07:53 PM #6
- 11-16-2015, 08:00 PM #7
- 11-16-2015, 08:02 PM #8
- 11-16-2015, 11:30 PM #9
- 11-20-2015, 12:20 PM #10
- 11-20-2015, 01:02 PM #11
- 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM #12
- 12-01-2015, 10:13 PM #13
- 12-09-2015, 01:37 PM #14
Re: Why hello there, fellow iUsers!
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.
As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.
Thanks and again glad to have you here
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2015, 07:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2015, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2015, 01:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2015, 12:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2015, 12:18 PM