Hi from Somerset

muchmaligned

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I'm Andrew and have had an iPhone since launch day (it still sends my little 3-year old to sleep every night with lullabies on there). Now the proud owner of an iPhone6 plus (may stretch my pockets, but my eyesight is waning :) )

I'm not a total convert to Apple, at work I need a PC so I've never dabbled in Macs, but that may change. Never say never.

thanks,

Andrew

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hey there =)
Welcome to the Dark Side!
Glad to know you like the size of your Plus =)
You mentionned your eyesight, so I was wondering if you were aware of this and if it might help you out:
Go to Settings => Display & Brightness and there are two options down the page that says 'Text Size' and 'Bold Text'. You may want to check that out =P

Last edited:

muchmaligned

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey there =)
Welcome to the Dark Side!
Glad to know you like the size of your Plus =)
You mentionned your eyesight, so I was wondering if you were aware of this and if it might help you out:
Go to Settings => Display & Brightness and there are two options down the page that says 'Text Size' and 'Bold Text'. You may want to check that out =P

Hola... yes indeedy I have that on, thanks for pointing it out tho :yes: - I did originally use the zoom screen size, but that lost the rotate capability, so I turned that on in favour of bold text

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73