Hello!

asm29

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone! I am Adrian, I am from Thailand. I joined this forum to seek help because I just switched to iPhone. My first iPhone ever.. imagine the adjustments I should make. Hehe! So far so good but I feel sad cos some of my apps when I was still using an android device is not available for iPhones. That, or I just cannot find them.

Does anybody know what's a good and decent match-3 game for iphones? Just don't say Candy Crush. Please. Any suggestions apart from that? I was playing Honeyday Blitz 2 on my android, best match 3 game I have tried but it is not available in app store. Thank you in advanced!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Adrian!

I did an App Store search for match 3 games and came up with a bunch. Looking through them, I recognize Bejeweled as one I've played before and enjoyed :) Looks like a bunch are free so couldn't hurt to download some and try them out!

Have fun,
robert

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi!
Welcome to the dark side =)
I hope you like your new device!!

And try Bejeweled, I personnaly have it and play all the time =P

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Adrian! I know the feeling of getting used to a new phone. I was once new to iPhone too, it was just a while ago . iMore offers a ton of great information that should help you with your new device, both in the forum and on iMore's blog. Feel free to ask questions as they come to mind.
As far as match 3 games, Bejeweled Classic and Bejeweled Blitz are both great. My absolute favorite iOS game is Two Dots. It isn't a match 3 game but it's a lot of fun.