Switched from Blackberry.

moontune

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
New member from Canada. I have been with Blackberry for years and fairly happy but tried out the new 6S and made the switch. WOW! I love it and it was so easy to set up. I just miss the notification light but other than that just about everything is so much better. I have had it for two days and nobody can talk to me as I cannot put it down. Lol. Looking forward to browsing the forum and learning along.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore MoonTune and ConGrats on your 6s. I also was a Blackberry user for years and personally I wish I would have switch to Apple a lot sonner. ENJOY the site

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the dark side, fellow Canuck =P
It is great that you made the switch to an . They are good for your health!

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I made the switch from BlackBerry a few years and haven't looked back. Enjoy your stay here!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I had been with blackberry a long time as well. I still enjoy many things about BB10, but overall I think you will find the iPhone to provide a very good experience. iOS runs very smoothly, apps are top notch and the phone hardware is hard to beat. Enjoy your iPhone and ask questions. There are a lot of helpful people here at iMore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Welcome.... I believe majority here were BB users at some point, I just got my wife to switch to a 5S.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! As tr1ad posted, many of us here were once BlackBerry users. Enjoy your device and don't hesitate to ask questions if you have an issue. Enjoy the forums.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Going from BB to iPhone is a bit like going to a Z3 after driving a turnip cart. You're going to feel so giddy you might get stopped and searched by sniffing dogs for illegal substances, lol. Welcome to the dark side, we have apps that actually work, woohoo!!! :laughing:

katesbb

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
New member from Canada. I have been with Blackberry for years and fairly happy but tried out the new 6S and made the switch. WOW! I love it and it was so easy to set up. I just miss the notification light but other than that just about everything is so much better. I have had it for two days and nobody can talk to me as I cannot put it down. Lol. Looking forward to browsing the forum and learning along.

Welcome!

As you see, many ex or current BlackBerry users here, myself included. I still have my Z10, but the iPhone 6 has become my daily phone.

It is fun learning new things, new ways of doing things, isn't it? ;)

W1ck3D86

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Imagine that, we've got apps that are fully supported by the developers and that we didn't pooch.
Every time I heard the "better Android than Android" and the "there's no app gap, we've got more apps than anyone" I just laughed myself into hiccups.

Let's hope the Hail Mary Blackberry Priv-y saves the company.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

What's worse then blackberry with no apps? A blackberry running android.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! I fell in love with bb10 when it first came out. It's too bad they couldn't compete. I think you'll like your iphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skatophilia

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

What province are ya from?? Hopefully it won't be getting too cold where you are! Lol

moontune

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Ontario, just north west from Toronto it was 21 on Monday and now they forecast snow this weekend and yes I have the weather network on the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR