New to iMore

Mike Fuemmeler

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

I am new to iMore, but i can tell this will be a useful resource for all things iOS. I look forward to being part of a large community of fellow iOS users.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I have just recently found this website and I really enjoy reading the discussions and also learning new tips. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to respond to a certain post. I hit reply, then post quick reply, but it just adds my reply to the bottom of the string. I don't know how to respond to certain post.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have just recently found this website and I really enjoy reading the discussions and also learning new tips. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to respond to a certain post. I hit reply, then post quick reply, but it just adds my reply to the bottom of the string. I don't know how to respond to certain post.

If you are replying to a person, use "quote". Like I am doing replying to you.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Are you using the iMore forums app? Just touch the screen on the post that you want to comment on and touch the "Quote" button.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442850013.687130.jpg

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Are you using the iMore forums app? Just touch the screen on the post that you want to comment on and touch the "Quote" button.

Thanks!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! I've followed iMore since the TiPB days but just recently started actively posting in the forums. This is an excellent community!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR