1st time Iphone user

freeze26

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello all I am trying to patiently wait for my gold 6s+ of the 128 variant and I'm almost bursting at the seams from excitement coming from a Note 3 and there's nothing coming from Android that's is enticing. My wife has Ip6 that I've been messing around with for some time now and I like the simplicity and straight to the point functionality of ios.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and ConGrats on your new iPhone 6s Plus (when it gets to you...SMILE). Post often and ENJOY

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello all I am trying to patiently wait for my gold 6s+ of the 128 variant and I'm almost bursting at the seams from excitement coming from a Note 3 and there's nothing coming from Android that's is enticing. My wife has Ip6 that I've been messing around with for some time now and I like the simplicity and straight to the point functionality of ios.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Welcome, congrats on the purchase, you're gonna love it!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Elander

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
There's always a first time for everything. I've noticed people use ios and android devices in this forum which makes for interesting discussions.