New to Imore

Ryan Thomas7

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I am going to be a new iPhone user in the next coupple of weeks, I am currently a Android user as my family told me to switch to Apple, because it is simple and, "It just works". I have watched many videos and watched all the keynotes of the new phones and am HOOKED! I would have been on iMore about a month ago but, when I ordered my phone through Cricket Wireless online they decided to just send me a nanno sim and a getting started guide. I am dealing with the bank and Cricket of getting my money back as Cricket told me that I CANCELLED MY ORDER... The bank told me yesterday it should be resolved with in 60-90 days!!! :(

But as I await, I have been hooked to iMore through Youtube and l LOVE YOUR CONTENT. I feel I am family as compared to my Android I feel like BLAH!!! Like, here ya go heres your phone I don't care what you do to me if you jail break me and I stop working, your loss. With what I have seen with Apple, they are just like here, we will send you am update with new features as Android just wants you to buy a new device every 6 months.

Anyway enough of my rambling, I just wanted to say hi and am looking forward to becoming more of the iPhone and iMore Family.

Sincerely,
Ryan
Pittsburgh, PA

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, sorry to hear about your problem with Cricket wireless and hopefully it will be straightened out before 60-90 days.....ENJOY

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Ryan, Cricket is and always has been a pain when it comes to customer service. And iOS has adopted an Android favorite, third party keyboards. We'll always be here to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome
Get ready for a very FUN week ahead!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro