Ryan from SwiftKey, saying hi

ryanparedez

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello folks!

Ryan here, the SwiftKey Community manager, just wanted to say and intro myself. Should be seeing a bit more of me around here!

Cheers,

Ryan:yes:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Please be sure to read the Community Rules & Guidelines as well as the App and a developer Forum Rules & Guidelines to ensure a pleasant forum experience. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Take care.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Ryan....I was just thinking about ordering the SwiftKey RED keyboard. Post Often and ....ENJOY!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome!!!! LOVED the holiday themed keyboard! Thank you

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Ryan! SwiftKey is my go to Android keyboard and I would use it more on my iPhone if it didn't bug so often. It may be iOS's fault though, the random changes back to stock keyboard. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
SwiftKey is my default keyboard. It seems the reverting back to stock is mostly in the messages app. I go to Twitter, Facebook and other places and I get SwiftKey. But in Messages, it seems to go back to stock. There's not near as many bugs as there was early on. I have very few. Less than the stock keyboard really. For me. I had several big issues with the stock keyboard. It's been smooth sailing with SwiftKey. I still get an occasional freeze up in the messages app. But I'd rather deal with that than the stock issues. I really like the features of SwiftKey. Especially the option to delete non words. And the memory is phenomenal.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ryan, welcome to iMore!

I've used Swiftkey on my HTC One M7 since forever and now on my iPhone too. So glad you created the app for iOS. It's almost as good as the Android one but I guess that's more a function of what Apple will allow developers to do.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I'm using SwiftKey right now as beta 3 broke Swype. I'd like to see more animated themes, option for back button to completely erase a word, and for an auto space after a comma. Besides that, I'm pretty happy with it. =]

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Groovy! Love seeing someone from there on here, I use swiftkey all the time, even though there are some bugs whilst using it with a jailbroken iOS and some tweaks, still my fav.

ryanparedez

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I was not getting these notifications for some reason. I would have responded earlier.

Awesome for purchasing the red theme!

I know there are serious complaints about stability and I assure you our iOS team would love for nothing more to have it all sorted out. We do work close with Apple to help get the platform more stable for 3rd party keyboards as well.

Thanks for the support!

I also wanted to let you all know about a new program we are starting called the Ambassador program. I made another post here about it.

The post is in the off-topic lounge. I was not able to post links so I hope you find it and look forward to hearing back from some of you.

Would love to get some of your passionate users involved!

Cheers,

Ryan

*i'm off to go change my notification settings*

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal