Forced on to iPhone... but it's all good.
Hello from deepest darkest Devon
After a string of Nokias and Androids then Windows Nokias I was forced onto an iPhone (4s) to test the app I've developed.
I'm impressed! It's a 3 year old phone and runs the latest iOS! When it reaches 4 years old I'll be able to run iOS 9.0!!
I don't see many many 4 year old Android or Windows phones running the latest software...
- 06-12-2015, 02:13 PM #2
Re: Forced on to iPhone... but it's all good.
Welcome to iMore. At your convenience, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with both the Community Rules & Guidelines and the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guideline to ensure a pleasant forum experience......Thanks for introducing yourself, and have a great day.
- 06-12-2015, 02:14 PM #3
- 06-12-2015, 04:18 PM #5
- 06-12-2015, 04:23 PM #6
- 06-13-2015, 12:18 AM #7
- 06-14-2015, 12:12 AM #8
- 06-15-2015, 05:05 PM #9
- 06-16-2015, 11:26 AM #11
- 06-16-2015, 03:46 PM #12
- 06-20-2015, 09:56 PM #13
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2015, 05:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2015, 01:44 PM
- By Leila Ruggiero in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2015, 01:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2015, 01:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2015, 12:40 PM