New iUser

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Why hello there!

I have to admit that I used to be an R2D2 fan BUT! since I love fruits, here I am with my "new" iPhone 4S (it is old, I know, but it was gifted to me from my cousin who upgraded hers to a 5S). I must say that I was used to Android's customization possibilities but I am still fiddling with my new device so there is probably stuff I have not found yet. I am not disappointed, though =) So yeah that is about it, haha!! Sorry for a dull intro, I am not very good with that =P

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself....:)...If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. In the meantime, feel free to participate in any thread you find interesting. Take care...:)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! If your 4s is on iOS 7 or 8, these tips may help.
To help your 4s run as smooth as possible, try these suggestions.
1. Leave 20% or more of your internal storage space free. This helps to not constrain the system.
2. Get rid of unnecessary features. Yeah, some are cool, but they will bog down an older model phone.
3. Disable transparency effects. Toggle on "Increase Transparency" in Accessibility.
4. Toggle off "Background App Refresh".
Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal