Crack Addict.

MobileMadness002

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Well now that I got your attention. Just wanted to say Hello. Making the move from BlackBerry so please be gentle with me. Just got me a iPhone 6, not the Plus, but so far after a couple of hours I am starting to like it more and more. Currently syncing 47GB of music and looking into whatever apps I can get to fill the voids. First was DropBox, next is going to be EnPass. I hope the copy and paste is something I can figure out quickly. Have 20 character passwords is a pain the toosh to type out.

That all said and done, I hope that I enjoy my phone as mush as others here seem to.

I will admit that the forums here at iMore are not as active as CB, but I guess that is a good thing though.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Copy and paste isn't very hard, double tap on word to highlight it, select copy, and click on empty space, click again and select paste. 1Password makes copying pretty easy too.

Former Blackberry and Android user myself. I just find iOS works best for me, though I still and will always love Blackberry devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Many of us are former BlackBerry users.

As for iMore not being as active as CrackBerry; what we lack in activity we more than make up for it with civility.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! I thought you were referring to the Trivia Crack game.

☮

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Imore and I though you sounded familiar. I seen the headline and thought WHAT THE HECK! Gave me a laugh but enjoy your new phone! :biggrin:

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
You can also create short cuts. For example, my work email is my username for multiple apps and it's literally like 1234_5578_91011@1234.com so now I set a shortcut so when ever i type 123 and space bar it auto fills the username without copy/paste or needing to type it putt every time. Enjoy the new device!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can also create short cuts. For example, my work email is my username for multiple apps and it's literally like 1234_5578_91011@1234.com so now I set a shortcut so when ever i type 123 and space bar it auto fills the username without copy/paste or needing to type it putt every time. Enjoy the new device!

Using SwiftKey, I can enter the first 2 characters of any of my email addresses and the entire address shows in the middle predictive box. I like that better than shortcuts.

☮

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the tip. Been an iPhone user for 3 1/2 years and never knew this.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Using SwiftKey, I can enter the first 2 characters of any of my email addresses and the entire address shows in the middle predictive box. I like that better than shortcuts.

☮

Yeah, that's a cool way to do things. I just don't like SwiftKey or the Predictive Text. Then again I haven't utilized them much so maybe I'll give them a go...thx for the tip

MobileMadness002

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, enjoy your iPhone 6.

So far so good. I am only missing 1 app as of now. A simple little thing that takes calls and puts them in your calender. Start and duration with the number called or received. Had it on Android and BlackBerry. Just something I like to have. Other than that, I find the iPhone to be an extremely nice device. Very fluid for a dual core. Beautiful screen. Sound is awesome.

MobileMadness002

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Many of us are former BlackBerry users.

As for iMore not being as active as CrackBerry; what we lack in activity we more than make up for it with civility.

I noticed a lot of no nonsence replies. Straight, to the point, blunt. This is much closer to XDA than CB will ever be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711