Hello everyone!

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Thinking about moving from Note 4 to iPhone 6Plus so I thought I'd come out of lurking mode and introduce myself. Love the Note 4 and hate to get rid of it, but use iPad all the time and may be using an iMac for work....soooo thinking I may move to the whole ecosystem.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Welcome! I'm a Note 4 and iPad owner also! I may trade my Note 4 for an iphone too IF I decide to get the watch. ;)

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the welcomes! pkcable, it's a hard decision! Love the sleek Note 4 and it works great. But then again, if everything else I'm using is moving to Apple, it just seems like a no brainer (but it's not! Lol) funny how much thought we put into this stuff, still love it though :)

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the welcomes, and that's exactly what I'm thinking Highrisedrifter. IMHO there is something to love about all the OS out there, but I'm getting tired of dealing with all the fragmentation of using Windows, Android, and iOS. Seems Apple can meet all my needs and make moving between devices more seamless. Now, how do I turn my Note 4 into a 6 plus? Lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2