Back to iOS for the first time since 2008

brat1475

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, just wanted to say hey. I'm an avid user of Android and Windows phone. Switched from Android to Windows phone because I was tired of the lack of updates, the unremovable bloat, and my growing privacy concern with Google. Windows phone is great, love the ui and the fact you can uninstall carrier and oem apps you don't use. The downside was lack of the lesser known apps, lack of app updates, and lack of Official Pebble support. I bought an iPad mini 2, and I love it. I decided to dip my toes further and today bought an iPhone 5c, 16gb off eBay. This will be my first iPhone since the original. I'm excited and curious to dip my toes in again. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back!!!!! You'll love the new iOS.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Wow, from 2008? That's going to feel like going from the sandbox to another planet on an acid trip! Enjoy, I predict you will have quite a blast.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back to the fold. There have been some incredible changes in iOS since you last used an iPhone and I really feel it gets better and better with each iteration.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR