Game developer and artist. Nice to meet you all!

Almakos

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,
nice to meet you all!

A brief about me.

Indie developer working full time on FPS for iOS. We are using Unity and I am responsible for the art part.
In my spare time I am making little 2D games on my own.

So far I've made one flash game and recently released an iPhone/iPad game...which took me 3 years to make.
Ha ha, I know I am a bit slow

My avatar is actually an app icon from my game.

Hope to see you all on the forums!
Cheers!

Almakos

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone!
Thank you for such a warm and pleasant greetings =)

Already took a look through the guidelines! Soon will be an active member of this community :)
Cheers!

Almakos

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,
I've read the guidelines, but still a bit unclear...

Will that be OK if I put link to my game trailer on YouTube in my signature?

My game is published on the App Store and I just want a clickable link with no pics. As I understand I need at least 10 meaningful posts for that.

Thank you

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You must use the link to your game in the official App Store, that starts with https://itunes.apple.com/?at=10l3Vy. You can post your YouTube video to demo the app in your app introduction thread as long as there are no other links in the video, not in your signature. Finally, you will need 10 meaningful posts in order to post links.

Eggsavior

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Nice to meet you, Almakos! Your game looks great! You've done amazing work as an artist, and I'm expecting exciting gameplay as well.

Personally I am not a developer, but I know many great people who work in game development - it's also a part of my job ;) Hope your game will gain international success, like many other great games!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums.

We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73