New Member Saying Hi

Cocoaflavor

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Claude Bezeaud i?am an indie developper.

I am passionate about Apple products and especially the iPhone

There are about 2 years I decided to get into the creation of applications, I must admit that the road has not always been easy I had to cling firmly to my dreams and never give up .

Until the day a reporter from the blog TUAW Mel Martin wrote an article on my Application "Effects Studio" following this event Apple sent me a message of congratulations and to this day I continue to work with more fervor. Today "Effects Studio" has become one of the best product in its class.

I'm glad I listened to my passion and especially to have crossed paths with Mel and the great Apple's team that drives relationships with developers.

TUAW now closed but we have the chance to read Mel's articles on another blog...

If you want to throw a glance at my App here is the link:
[redacted]

TUAW now closed but we have the chance to read Mel's articles on another blog

Called me and especially if you also consider that it is the best value in the category Video Photo App?

I am eager to know your opinion and read your criticism or encouragement.

Best,

Claude Bezeaud

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thanks for the introduction. Please take a moment to review both the Community Rules & Guidelines and the App and Developer Forums Rules & Guidelines. Afterwards, feel free to peruse other threads where Devs have introduced an app and then create one in like manner according to our rules. Thanks, and take care...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro