My first iPhone!!!
I'm Maxwell and just a few weeks ago I bought my first iPhone. (It was a nightmare to get. It was a 2 month process because it was out of stock EVERYWHERE. Totally worth it though) It's a 64GB Silver iPhone 6 and I love it.
Although this is my first iPhone, it wasn't my first connection with Apple. I had bought a MacBook Air a year before, and I always had Macs and iPad's in the family and around my school. I had been an intense Apple guy for some time. So intense that some of my friends forgot that I am a first time user.
Before my iPhone I had a Blackberry Z10 and a series of legacy Blackberry's before that. I spent a lot of time on Crackberry, whose community I really enjoy, although lately it has become very sensitive, defensive, and heated. Which is why I think it's fun. I'm very new to the iMore community so I'm not sure what to expect, but so far it seems a bit more relaxed and quiet. I hope I'll be welcome here
- 02-04-2015, 05:44 PM #2
- 02-04-2015, 05:55 PM #3
- 02-04-2015, 05:56 PM #4
- 02-07-2015, 07:15 PM #5
- 02-07-2015, 07:36 PM #6
- 02-07-2015, 08:19 PM #7
- 02-07-2015, 09:27 PM #8
- 02-07-2015, 10:18 PM #9
- 02-09-2015, 02:49 AM #10
My first iPhone!!!
Welcome to iMore!!! Enjoy your phone and enjoy the site here.
You can expect a different experience here. We're all about enjoying our phones, iPads, and Macs.
Many of us carry multiple devices and that's not a big deal around here.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- By eastbayrae in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 18Last Post: 07-03-2015, 06:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2015, 08:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2015, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2015, 04:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2015, 02:12 PM