Just Ordered my Iphone 6 (64 gig)

phillynitro

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Well guys I tried it and like it a lot but it's just not for me more the phone then then os. So I will be taking it back and ordered a nexus 6. Again lots I liked but just realize how heavily I'm invested in android

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Interesting thread, OP. I remember your BlackBerry thread when your wife challenged you to try a BlackBerry device for 30 days and you did a thread on it and left it at day 10. I always wondered what happened after that.

Seems the same thing happened with the iPhone....your wife challenged you but you just couldn't leave Android. I think you're really committed to Android. I think at this point it's best if you just give in to full Android love.:p

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Interesting thread, OP. I remember your BlackBerry thread when your wife challenged you to try a BlackBerry device for 30 days and you did a thread on it and left it at day 10. I always wondered what happened after that.

Seems the same thing happened with the iPhone....your wife challenged you but you just couldn't leave Android. I think you're really committed to Android. I think at this point it's best if you just give in to full Android love.:p

Or in your case, have the best of both worlds, Note 4 and a iPhone 6. :tongue:

phillynitro

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Haha yeah the blackberry was insanely bad and sorry I never updated I decided to keep the 6 and take the nexus back the nexus was awful battery sucked and I have came to the conclusion I really dislike lollipop.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the fold. I went with the 6 for the same reason. i had a Note 3 and it was just too big for my liking although, I would like the 6+ purely as a satnav device in my car though).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox