After reading all the "Please Read" stuff, I'm actually really excited to be here! This seems to be a very energetic and lively forum, and it's been a while since I've been an active member in one of these.
Anyways, my name is Chi, and I'm an educational consultant in Southern California. My wife and I both own an iPhone.....4. No, you read that correctly, we still use the iPhone 4. Not even the 4S, just the 4. Anyone still with me? =P
The reason for the "antiques" is b/c 1) I needed to save money since I needed money to create my game for the iPad (don't worry, I will post in the right forum about it). And 2) we recently had twins. So that's pretty much my life now: infants, work, infants, promote game, oh did I mention infants?
Anyhoot, I love meeting new people and hope to do so here!
- 01-27-2015, 08:12 PM #2
- 01-27-2015, 08:13 PM #3
- 01-27-2015, 08:16 PM #4
- 01-27-2015, 09:01 PM #5
- 01-27-2015, 09:06 PM #6
- 01-27-2015, 09:07 PM #7
- 01-27-2015, 09:15 PM #8
Re: Hi Everybody!
Welcome to iMore. Please take a few minutes to read our App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Good luck with your app development. App and Developer Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-27-2015, 09:15 PM #9
- 01-27-2015, 11:29 PM #11
- 01-27-2015, 11:34 PM #12
- 01-29-2015, 10:06 PM #13
- 02-07-2015, 12:00 AM #14
- 02-07-2015, 07:23 AM #15
- 02-07-2015, 10:23 PM #16
- By urkheh in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2015, 04:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2015, 09:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2015, 12:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2015, 07:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2015, 12:59 PM