Hi Everybody!

Sangathegame

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
After reading all the "Please Read" stuff, I'm actually really excited to be here! This seems to be a very energetic and lively forum, and it's been a while since I've been an active member in one of these.

Anyways, my name is Chi, and I'm an educational consultant in Southern California. My wife and I both own an iPhone.....4. No, you read that correctly, we still use the iPhone 4. Not even the 4S, just the 4. Anyone still with me? =P

The reason for the "antiques" is b/c 1) I needed to save money since I needed money to create my game for the iPad (don't worry, I will post in the right forum about it). And 2) we recently had twins. So that's pretty much my life now: infants, work, infants, promote game, oh did I mention infants?

Anyhoot, I love meeting new people and hope to do so here!

Sangathegame

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Please take a few minutes to read our App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Good luck with your app development. App and Developer Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Thanx pr1nce! I did read it, and so I will be posting in the game section since it's actually on the store.
Interesting, I can't post links since I don't have enough post counts, but apparently I can't even post quote that have links in them...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanx pr1nce! I did read it, and so I will be posting in the game section since it's actually on the store.
Interesting, I can't post links since I don't have enough post counts, but apparently I can't even post quote that have links in them...

You're welcome. Yes you'll need 10 meaningful posts before you can post links.