- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Hey what's up I'm ratisse.
Have had all types of products. Apple, samsung, etc.
I no longer get anything other than apple.
I had an asus transformer (the $600-700 one). Went out on me after the warranty and they wanted $250 JUST to look at it to see what was up.
Apples been good to me. Friend gave me an old white mac book. Told me it was ****ed. took it in to them. Free of charge check up and power cord. only thing wrong was the battery. That thing lasted me forever.
Now I rock a MacBook bro 1TB. I don't know the specs but I had it maxed out in 2013.
Anyways glad to be here. Love when other techies know of tweaks I can use for efficiency.
- 12-13-2014, 03:51 PM #2
- 12-14-2014, 07:03 AM #3
- 12-14-2014, 07:31 AM #4
- 12-14-2014, 07:53 AM #5
- 12-14-2014, 10:22 AM #6
- 12-14-2014, 10:44 AM #7
- 12-14-2014, 11:00 AM #8
- 12-14-2014, 01:36 PM #9
- 12-15-2014, 05:44 AM #10
- 12-15-2014, 08:29 PM #11
- 12-29-2014, 03:10 PM #12
Re: What's up
Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.
Thanks and again glad to have you here
- By sanibel in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2014, 09:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-14-2014, 07:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2014, 05:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2014, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2014, 11:18 AM