iPhoneaholic here.

TSauer55

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, just figured I'd should introduce myself to the forums. Recently purchased a space gray iPhone 6+ and I am LOVING IT! I've been a proud owner of every generation of the iPhone and this is, without a doubt, my favorite of them all. I was a little overwhelmed at first by the size, but it's grown on me and I cannot seem to put this thing down. I look forward to reading all about others experiences, opinions, as well as discovering some new tips & tricks.

Have a good day :)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Being a Cell-Phone FANATIC... I have had almost every phone available at some point.... I manage the phones for my company, so I get to play with them at no cost to me.. I currently have a Nexus 6, HTC M8 WIndows, Blu WIN HD, Droid Turbo and of course my Iphone 6+

The Iphone is more than my daily driver.. It is my communication tool for everything.. Work, pleasure, media consumption.. everything...... I love fooling around with all the phones, but the thought of not having my Iphone to go back to when I am done is scary....

If I was paying for these phones, there is no question that the Iphone 6+ would be my only phone.... So, if any of you are considering leaving Apple , forget it... the grass is not any greener anywhere else.... and for those of you Android, Windows, Blackberry users....Jump in.. The water is great!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner