Agrinho

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm Agrinho, 23 at the moment of writing, and I live in Belgium. I work for a judicial officer and enjoy my job, although it would be lovely if I could just use my own computer to do it. It's awesome that we get two screens to work with, but I'd love to hook up my Macbook to my system every now and then to get some things done a lot quicker.

I could you tell you some things about myself, and if anyone would care to hear them I'd be happy to share, but since this forum is all about using Apple products, I'll just write a little about my history with the brand.

I bought my first Apple product in 2007. I'd just done a holiday job, one of my first, and could afford the Apple iPod Classic Nano. Today, in 2014, it still works like it did on day one. I've never had any trouble or glitches with it. It fell a couple of times over the years and never showed much damage. I took a pretty hard fall this year and landed on top of it, so now it's got some wear and tear, but still works perfectly. I'm sad they don't make these anymore, because it's the perfect iPod for me.

Then in 2009, when I went to college, I got a MacBook, 13 inch, white. Before that, I owned a Windows-run Acer. But once I went Mac, I never wanted to go back. I fell in love instantly. The only thing I would've liked was to have a 15 inch screen. I've eyed the Macbook Pro 15 inch for a while, but since I buy all my devices with my own money and didn't have that many savings as a student, I never went there. Then the Macbook Air came out and I was hoping they'd release a 15 inch version.

In November 2012, I bought my first - and current, iPad. It's a 3rd generation and literally two weeks or so after I purchased it, the iPad 4 was released. I'd had no idea at the time that a new one was about to be released, as I didn't follows Apple news that closely, but the 3rd generation is still a great device. I've loved it from the start and still use it daily.

In December 2013, when I first got my current job, I bought the MacBook Air 13 inch. My previous MacBook's battery was terrible and yeah, I could have replaced it, but I was also looking for a lighter laptop. I've loved this MacBook Air from the moment I got it. The battery life is simply amazing. It'd have been nice to play CDs and DVDs without adding an extra purchase, but of course when you get products as slim as this, you have to give up other things. And I haven't much missed playing CDs or DVDs on my computer.

Now, in November 2014, I finally bought an iPhone 6. I'd basically been wanting to buy an iPhone since the iPhone 4, but I'd always held off. I've had my phone for two weeks now and I'm still amazed at how much I love it. It feels incredibly natural to use and while I was fond of my Blackberry's, there's just no comparing them to this iPhone. This will sound corny as h*ll, but it does feel like coming home.

Nice to meet you all!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen