Hello all. Probably should have done this along time ago

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Probably should have done this along time ago, but I do things backwards at times.
I have been into electronic since high school. Enrolled in a programmer courses in the early 80?s that I left to become a contractor. Never was into Apple products at that time they were known for graphics and I was a gamer at the time. So I stayed with IBM based systems. Went to all the computer fairs in the area built many of PC over the years. Still dabble, I do have kick **** Hacintosh (some may cringe at that thought), but I always fall back the Mac Mini, Boot Camp Win7. Then mobile came along Bag Phone, startac, HP iPaq I cant remember the first touch screen phone I had, But I left AT&T to get the HTC Imagio then went to sprint for the evo4g then back to AT&T chasing the newest Android phones. My wife has had iPhone since Apple & AT&T launched it so has most of my family save a few. I was getting bored with Android and found myself trying to mimic iPhone anyways with different Roms.

Rumors of iPhone 5s with Touch Id, better camera and iOS 7 started and I new I had to have it so when it was released I bought it, and that leads me to the 6.

Been lurking at many forums over the years but never participated until I came here just seemed like good place to be, so I started posting.

Well that?s me thanks for reading.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Even though some of us may have given you a hard time (laughs), welcome to iMore! We're a pretty great group of individuals and we're glad to have you aboard. You, like most of us, have dabbled here and there with different electronics but have found our way to a happy place with Apple.