I wear my iPhone on my wrist, Hello!

Shern EP Digital

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello to all you apple, mac, iphone lovers! I'm just getting involved in this community and I'm looking to join the convo's on wearable tech. I seem to have a different look on life and prefer to do the smart things. I definitely want to find other people to share the idea of wearing their phone on their wrist. Smartwatches seem stupid and redundant to me, can anybody else feel me on that???

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Now in regard to wearing a phone on your wrist, I don't find that appealing on the surface, but that's Just Me, D. Hopefully, others will comment on it soon. Thanks again for becoming a member of this community. :)

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Now in regard to wearing a phone on your wrist, I don't find that appealing on the surface, but that's Just Me, D. Hopefully, others will comment on it soon. Thanks again for becoming a member of this community. :)
I felt the same way until I saw the Apple Watch in gold! I must have it!

Sent from my HTC M8

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm cool with putting my phone in my pocket or travel back. And I personally like the idea of smart watches. Problem for me the battery life on them is all over the place. Some don't even last a day. Personally been using a pebble with my iphone 6 plus and find it handy for checking a message or see who's calling and either except or hang up on the suckers. I think in a few more generations wearable will have matured enough that I'd buy one from apple. I better be able to get 4 days out of it though otherwise I'll never touch one.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore I believe smart watches are great for convenience. I'm not into talking through it nor do I want to take pics with it. What I do like is the fact that I can see my emails & messages without having to pick up my phone. I don't currently have one because I'm a watch fanatic & none of them have been appealing or even fashionable. Hopefully the apple watch will change this.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello to all you apple, mac, iphone lovers! I'm just getting involved in this community and I'm looking to join the convo's on wearable tech. I seem to have a different look on life and prefer to do the smart things. I definitely want to find other people to share the idea of wearing their phone on their wrist. Smartwatches seem stupid and redundant to me, can anybody else feel me on that???

I'm not sure how a 4", 4.7" or 5.5" phone would look or feel on the wrist. I personally feel a smartwatch would be a good accessory to the best phone on the market. Right now I wear a G-Shock and sometimes that feels too clunky. I couldn't imagine something 10 times the size of it.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!
I think having a phone on your wrist is a bit much. I personally wear a Pebble and love it. It is not at all redundant and makes my life easier.