Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Hello All!

Hello everyone,

My name is Josh. I have been a fan of Apple products since I was in high school, when my thinking on computers changed from Windows to Mac. That was a long time ago. Since then, I have loved what Apple has done (pre-iPhone). Yes, I am a fanboy. No that doesn't mean I can't have a positive opinion of Android/Windows. I think all platforms for mobile and desktop machines have pros and cons. There is NO perfect platform or device. There probably never will be. Apple just happens to be my preferred company when it comes to mobile and personal computer options.

I currently serve as an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician at a local repair Company. I have been certified for almost 2 years ago. Other than the normal stresses that come with a job, I get to fix/play with my favorite Apple products every workday. Its a pretty cool gig.

In this community, I hope to serve as a great resource. I've fixed/diagnosed anything from Mac Pros to MacBooks, iPads, iPhones, and iMacs. I've repaired them all. If you have a question, I might have an answer. I'm going to try to stay in the forums for ones looking for help, but I'm glad to join the community!!!

Default Re: Hello All!

Welcome to iMore Josh....ENJOY
    iMore Genius

4,495 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

Hello and welcome aboard.

Welcome to iMore, and when you get the chance, please read our Community Rules & Guidelines......Thank you for introducing yourself, and again, welcome.

Welcome to iMore!

Welcome to iMore and enjoy.

Welcome to iMore!

Howdy and welcome to iMore

Thanks for the introduction, Josh!! Welcome to iMore
    iMore Elite

2,761 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,945 Global Posts

Hi Josh and welcome to iMore.

A lot of us run devices from multiple platforms. many of us believe that we will continue to use the device that best serves our needs, regardless of whether it is Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone or iOS. Sure we are an Apple site and there will always been people hating on the other OSes but we like to think we are a really tolerant bunch here (unless someone gives us reason not to, or course!)

Thanks for the intro and I look forward to you being a valued member of our site.
    iMore Newbie

23 Posts

Hi! welcome